Peach Splash Blanket®
Peach Splash Blanket®
The Peach colouring in this Splash Blanket is a soft, muted colour that spiritually evokes good energy, playfulness and encouragement. It is a great colour for this blanket as it looks right at home when used as a throw for the bed or sofa when it’s not needed as a luxury, sex blanket.
Mess is an unavoidable (and fun) part of sex and self pleasure but sometimes the worry about the mess and clean up can get in the way of our good time.
Stop worrying, lay back and squirt freely! Splash Blanket’s can hold up to 1L of liquid and really take a pounding (literally!). They are machine washable and are made of very durable materials that feel soft, sexy and add a little something extra for those of us that like a sensory experience.
- Sex & solo self pleasure sessions (calling all squirters and squirtees!)
- Free bleeding blanket for those menstrual cycles when you don't want to wear a tampon, menstrual cup or period undies!
- Soft and cosy incontinence pad
- Pet snuggle blanket (beware of puppy thieves)
- Baby blanket for free-nappy time
- Birth blanket and post-partum recovery
- An innocuous “throw” for your couch and spontaneous sex sessions
- Incontinence blanket for pets, kids, elderly or bed wetting
- Indoors or outdoors picnic blankets - no need to cry over spilt juice.
How Much Liquid Can the Blanket Hold?
The Splash Blanket™ looks like any other innocuous couch throw, but is 100% waterproof, reversible and more importantly absorbent. Unlike many waterproof mats, which are like picnic rugs where the liquid pools on top, liquid on the Splash Blanket™ soaks in and absorbs into the fleece. It can hold up to a litre of liquid (tried and tested). These plush, fleecey blankets are double-sided and absorb all forms of sex juices, oils, lubes and bodily fluids.
Your blanket is made of 100% vegan polyester fleece and micro-velvet fabric with a waterproof internal layer. Simply wash on a cool delicate wash and avoid using bleach or fabric softener. Dry your blanket on a low tumble dry to keep soft and fluffy or hang out on the washing line in the sunshine. To remove stubborn stains, we recommend using a gentle, eco stain remover.
Your blanket, when cared for properly, can last many years! However not all good things last forever, so depending on how often you use it and how you wash your blanket, the waterproof functionality of the blanket can last approximately one year.
Tag & Follow us on Instagram
Squirt Blankets™ have gone totally viral! They have been featured on the Hook Up on Triple J as well as other articles in VICE and Refinery 29. You can also read our blog article about the blankets here.