Waterproof Splash Blanket™️ - Sand Fitted Sheet
Have total peace of mind with Splash Blanket™ Waterproof Bamboo Fitted Sheets. Made of super soft bamboo viscose, the fitted sheets are waterproof on both the top and sides (unlike most) to capture any spills close to the edge of the bed.
With a discrete waterproof lining underneath, you can rest assured any leaks will be absorbed and contained leaving your mattress fresh, clean and hygienic.
Whether it’s for night sweats, bed wetting, incontinence, breastfeeding leaks or something much sexier, Splash Blanket ™ Fitted Sheets will save your bed and the time spent to change the sheets.
Available in sizes ranging from single to super king. More colours are coming soon!
Splash Blankets are available in a variety of fabrics - both natural and synthetic - with new styles dropping every 6-12 months. To read more about their temperature index click here.
The OG blanket is thick, plush, cosy and completely waterproof on both sides. One side features our signature smooth micro-velvet fabric and the other side has fluffy sherpa fleece; the ultimate throw for soaking up big spills. Considered the most absorbent of all Splash Blanket styles, the OG is also ultra warm, snuggly and can hold up to a litre of liquid. Shop the full OG collection.
The Double Veluxe Splash Blanket is sleek, stylish and ultra luxe, with both sides featuring our signature micro-velvet fabric with a blended waterproof technology making it leak-proof on both sides. If you’re looking for a thinner, cooler option that remains 100% waterproof but also more compactable for travel or storage - the double velux ticks the box. Shop the full Double Veluxe collection.
The Bamboo style is luxuriously smooth, breathable and temperature-regulating all year long. Described more effectively as a “mat”, the Bamboo Splash Blanket is the ultimate waterproof covering to protect any bed, couch or floor surface. Made of a blended bamboo viscose fabric, it is absorbent, soft and incorporates natural fibres into your home soft furnishings. Shop the full bamboo collection.
Quilted Fleece is a limited edition Splash Blanket that features a velvety smooth material on one side and an extra soft waffle-style fleece on the other. Lightweight, versatile and best for indoor or outdoor activities as it doesn’t catch leaves or sticks. Shop the full quilted range.
- Regular Single 92x188x40cm (36.2x74.01x15.74inch) 1kg
- King Single 107x203x40cm (42x80x16inch) 1.1kg
- Double 137x188x40cm (54x74x16inch) 1.2kg
- Queen 152x203x40cm (60x80x16inch) 1.3kg
- King 183x203x40cm (72x80x16inch) 1.56kg
- Superking 203x203x40cm (80x80x16inch) 1.6kg
- Wash on a regular wash on the same setting you would wash your sheets or towels with a fast spin cycle.
- Select a cool or warm water setting and avoid using boiling hot water.
- Dry your fitted sheet in the tumble dryer for no longer than 30 minutes (to avoid melting the waterproof film) or hang out on the washing line in the sunshine.
- To remove stubborn stains, we recommend using a gentle, eco stain remover.
- Avoid using bleach or fabric softener.
The outer covering of the Splash Blanket™ Fitted Sheet is made of 40% bamboo and 60% polyester and has been bonded with a waterproof layer. The waterproof layer is made of 100% recycled Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU), which makes both sides of the blanket waterproof and absorbent. The TPU is a non-toxic, BPA-free and a 100% food-grade safe material that does not contain any chemicals that interfere with the endocrine or hormone system.
- Avoiding the dreaded "wet patch" during intimacy with a partner or solo
- Free bleeding blanket during those menstrual cycles when you don't want to wear a tampon, menstrual cup or period undies
- Incontinence or bed wetting
- Baby blanket for free-nappy time
- Birth blanket and post-partum recovery
- Pet comfort blanket
Your blanket, when cared for properly, can last many years, however not all good things last forever. Depending on how often you use it and how you wash your blanket, the waterproof functionality can last approximately one year. Please read our disclaimers to familiarize yourself with the care instructions. We are continually innovating and improving the waterproof technology and the materials used, including synthetic and natural fibres.
- If you dry your Splash Blanket in the tumble dryer for too long (over 30 minutes) it may melt the inner TPU layer, deeming the blanket crunchy and ineffective. Please follow our strict wash instructions to avoid this from happening.
- Your Splash Blanket may carry a scent if you a) wash on a delicate wash b) don’t use enough washing detergent c) don’t dry it effectively. Do not add vinegar or fabric softener. Instead wash on a long warm wash with a fast spin cycle and dry in the sunshine.
- Due to the nature of Splash Blankets being washed so regularly, there may be general wear and tear of the blanket due to the vigorous nature of washing machines. Most blankets will remain waterproof for many years, however some may lose their waterproof efficiency after 12 months of regular use.
- It is normal to hear some audible sound after washing your Splash Blanket as it contains a 100% recycled plastic Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) waterproof layer, which is bonded to the fabric inside of the blanket. If you have dried your blanket in the dryer for longer than 30 minutes, it may have melted the TPU layer, which creates a crunchy sound. Please follow our strict washing instructions.
- Although your pets will love the Splash Blanket, animals (especially cats) have a tendency of piercing or ripping the material whilst kneading the fabric, deeming the waterproof functionality ineffective.
- If you intend to use your Splash Blanket regularly, meaning also washing it regularly, we suggest opting for smaller size blankets as they are smaller/easier to wash and quicker to dry. Having several Splash Blankets on hand for rotation is ideal.
- Depending on production time, some Splash Blankets may come with a material waterproof carry bag and others will be in a vacuum-sealed plastic bag (recycled plastic). We apologise if the packaging isn’t what you anticipated. We are continuously improving and innovating our packaging to be both useful and environmentally friendly.
- Some colours may appear different online vs in-person. Please be aware that depending on your phone or computer screen settings, some colours may appear darker or lighter than how the blanket actually looks.
- You may notice some Splash Blankets have the material bonded together and others have the material separate. Both styles are equally effective as a waterproof blanket.
Since Splash Blanket is a global company, there are four different websites for customers to order from, each with their own local distribution centre. Click on the links below for each shipping policy per store/location:
Shipping policy AU/NZ:
Shipping policy US/Canada:
Shipping policy UK:
Shipping policy EU:
Parcels are discreetly packaged and dispatched from the local distribution centre within 1-3 days of receiving the order (excluding pre-orders).
For domestic deliveries in Australia:
- Standard: Allow 2-6 business days for delivery once dispatched.
- Express: Allow 1-3 business days for delivery once dispatched.
For international orders:
- DHL Express: Transit time varies but typically between 2 to 10 business days.
- AusPost: Delivery times can take anywhere between 9 to 25 business days.
*Please note that choosing express postage refers to the shipping method and does not mean immediate dispatch.
For information regarding tracking your order, order changes or customs taxes please click here.
What does "pre-order" mean?
If your order contains items marked as ‘pre-order’, it means these items are not in stock, and we are waiting for new stock to arrive at our warehouse. Please refer to your order confirmation for estimated dispatch dates, which are subject to change based on supplier shipping status.
To avoid multiple shipping fees, all items will ship altogether only when the pre-order item is ready to be dispatched. If you wish to split your shipment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a second shipping fee for in-stock items.